All photograph copyright remains with Pretty Poison Photography. Copyright transfers are NOT included with ANY purchase.
Buying from Third-Party Stock Photo Sites
Please read the license agreements that come with your purchases when buying through Shutterstock, Deposit Photo, Adobe Stock, and Alamy. Each site’s licensing terms apply to the images purchased through that site.
Stock Photos purchased directly from Pretty Poison Photography via the Payhip Store
Photos purchased from Pretty Poison Photography’s Payhip store may be used for personal/non-commercial or commercial projects as outlined below. Images may not be resold as stock or distributed for free.
Please email me with any questions or special requests
Image Licensing Purchase FAQs
Prices will depend on the intended use and will be negotiated.
What is included with purchase via Payhip Store:
Images – Images are 300 dpi, JPG format
Standard Image License – Rights are granted for one image, single-use of the image. You only get the rights you pay for. Rights granted through the purchase of a standard image license include:
- For non-commercial, personal use: not for resale, distribution, or commercial use of any kind.
- Commercial use:
- Digital reproductions, including on websites, online advertising, mobile advertising, mobile apps, e-cover art (ebook covers, audio book covers), social media including video sharing sites, and email marketing.
- Incorporated into a book cover design for resale where the photo is not the sole image.
- Electronic publications, including e-magazines and ebooks interiors.
- Incorporated into film or videos as long as production budget does not exceed $10,000 USD.
- Printed physical product packages, labels, business cards, and point of sale advertising. Print advertising including magazines and newspaper. Print book cover art, CD and DVD cover art, provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times.
Photo Credit: When using the photo for editorial, inside a book, or where viable, in a non-altered state you may credit: Photo (c) Pretty Poison Photography or Photo (c) www.prettypoisonphotography.com
More Licensing – If you need an exclusive license or a license for multiple uses or times you need to contact me for pricing. I’ll be more than willing to work with you.
You must contact me for the following licenses:
- Exclusive Licenses
- Multiple uses
- Multi-seat licenses (unlimited users)
- Electronic templates for resale on websites, brochures, business cards, e-greeting cards, etc.
- Unlimited reproduction/print run license (several hundred thousand plus)
- Video games, videos, movie, television commercials, digital display larger than 800 x 600, and with a production budget over $10,000.
- Incorporated into merchandise for resale or promotional distribution, including but not limited to: t-shirts, mugs, journals, artwork, magnets, calendars, greeting cards, and any other physical product.
Delivery – A download link will be delivered to the email address you’ve provided after payment has cleared through Payhip. You may attempt download 3 times before the tickets closes.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds or replacements. Because of the nature of electronic formats, I DO NOT accept returns once the order is placed, so please consider your selection carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not responsible for how you use the licensed images. They may or may not require a model release or property release, especially if they depict people, copyrighted items or trademarked items. You, as the user/publisher take responsibility for the image(s) use. I recommend contacting your legal representative if you have questions.
- In Logos or Trademarks
- Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
- Print on Demand products
- Merchandise (for example mugs, t-shirts, etc)
- Model Endorsements (unless allowed by a model release)
- Depicts Model in a potentially unfavorable, unsavory or sensitive way by the broadest definition. (health issues -mental or physical, criminal or sexual acts, substance abuse, etc)
- Sub-licensing – you cannot give away, share, transfer the image license or image